15 years of experience as product, design and strategy leader with expertise in driving revenue growth, improving retention metrics, user experience and building scalable products. Significant edge at intersecting data, product, engineering, and marketing.
- Head of Product UX (Chartboost/Zynga), TakeTwo Interactive Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO)
- Investor and Venture Partner
- Head of Product at LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP)
- Director of Product and Director of Product Design at ShareThis Inc
- Co-founder & Head of Product at OneAvenue (Instagram for Creators scaled to 6 Millions users)
- Georgia Tech – MS Computer Science, Human Interaction Course - (Dropped out)
- Northwestern, Kellogg School of Management – Executive Program, Product Strategy
- General Assembly – User Experience Design (Immersive Course)
- IQRA University, Karachi, Pakistan – Bachelors in Business Administration (Honors)
Area of Expertise:
Product Management, Product Design, Product Strategy, Product Branding, Data Products, Enterprise SaaS, Pricing, scaling products and platforms
My Speaking & Articles
5 Things Every Founder Must Know
"I want OneAvenue to go public!" This is what I said to my mentor, Dave Kaplow (serial entrepreneur). Little did I know that not every time building a company with millions of user translates into being successful.
LATOKEN BEF series of keynotes, April, 22 | 4 pm UK time
4 pm Fireside chat with Darwin Ling (Good AI Capital) and Tess Hau (Tess Ventures), topic - Recent investment of Good AI Capital in VastBiome, an AI microbiome startup. 4-35 pm Keynote by Ibrahim Alkurd (NewMine), topic: Blockchain Mining and May 2020 Halving 5 pm Keynote by Alex Nascimento (7CC Blockchain Investments), the topic - The STO Financial Revolution.
Imran Sheikh's Top 5 Tips For Successful Meetings With VC's - Draper University | Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Program
Draper University kicked off a full day of speaker panels with an inspirational entrepreneur, Imran Sheikh . He started his entrepreneurial journey building companies from his bedroom in Pakistan to being among the most successful entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley. He is now the Director of Product D
Imran Sheikh: Importance for Product Revenue
This is "Imran Sheikh: Importance for Product Revenue" by ProductLed on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.